A shellac manicure is the newest way to make your natural nails look perfect!
“CND Shellac™ is the original and only Power Polish. Empowering the real woman with 14+ days of superior color, no matter what life brings you.”
Now available at CG Nail Salon & Esthetique Studio, Regina Saskatchewan – Certified CND Salon.
By appointment (306) 789-2008.
How does Shellac work?
Don’t confuse a shellac manicure with Gel Nails. There is no sculpting or filing with a shellac manicure. Thin coats of Shellac are applied to your natural nail. Shellac color paints on just like polish and like a regular manicure there are 3 steps. The 3 steps are base coat, colour and a top coat. All 3 steps are cured seperately under a UV lamp.
Shellac nails or a shellac manicure is a hybrid of traditional nail polish and UV gel polish.
- Unlike soak-off gels – Shellac comes comes in a polish bottle.
- Unlike traditional polish- Shellac cures or dries under a UV lamp.
- Dry immediately.
- All Shellac colours are hypoallergenic
- You will hear the term: “3-Free” – this mans there is no formaldehyde, toluene or DBP.
- The formula is thin and flexible like polish.
- Shellac provides a strong natural nail protection.
- Even during the most rigorous activities you will have a resilient mirror finish that resists dullness and chipping.
CND Shellac Manicure
SHELLAC manicure prices:
Include shape, cuticle work and Shellac nail polish $45.00
Shellac Removal $10.00
Shellac addition to any Manicure service $25.00
French Shellac extra $10.00
Questions about Shellac Manicures or Shellac Nails? I’d love to chat: (306) 789-2008
Have we connected on Facebook ?
Certified: Lavish Lashes, JB Lashes, Volume Lashes.
Specializing in Eyelash Extensions Regina | Lash Artistry