Teeth Whitening is not recommended for:
Clients with any of the following:
- pregnant or lactating women
- poor enamel or decalcification caused by excessive use of fluorides
- periodontal disease including gingivitis or gums in poor condition
- wear braces or who had their braces removed less than 6 months ago
- who recently had oral surgery
- decaying teeth or exposed roots
- open cavities
- history of allergic reactions to peroxide products
- silver fillings in, near or behind the front teeth
- under the age of 13.
- Such conditions are rare so it can be assumed that over 90% of people can undergo and benefit from teeth whitening.