It’s finally summer time and it’s also time for a pedicure. Pamper those tootsies with a basic pedicure, spa pedicure or shellac pedicure. Pedicure Regina, by appointment (306) 789-2008.
Lots of gals enjoy the luxury of a spa pedicure, but what many fail to realize is that pedicures have health benefits as well. Let’s face it, our feet take a beating. The average woman takes between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day. That’s crazy and that’s if you are average… ha!
Whether you have a professional pedicure or you do a self pedicure, there are health benefits when you properly maintain your feet. To mention just a few health benefits:
- Cutting, clipping and cleaning your nails will prevent them from growing inward and causing infection.
- Exfoliation, or the sloughing off of dead skin cells, prevents the cells from accumulating and causing bunions or corns.
- Getting rid of all that dead skin will encourage newer skin cell growth which creates a smoother, sexier foot.
Nail color is optional but how much fun is it to have sexy painted toes!! All of my pedicures include shellac.
What is a pedicure and what are the benefits of a Pedicure Regina.
“Pedi curing is …..
the art, and science of caring for the feet and toenails.”
- Maintain and preserve the beauty and well being of your tootsies.
- Pedicures are similar to manicures but are designed for feet not hands.
- During a pedicure your nails are cleaned, shaped and trimmed.
- Heels are buffed and moisturized helping to prevent dry cracked heels.
- Dry cracked heels are a concern for many clients because they are painful and unsightly.
- Pedicures include an application of Shellac.
Pedicure Regina – Shellac
These are untouched pictures of one of my clients who LOVES Pedicures. She has never been able to keep polish on her toes for longer than 3 days. That is, until I introduced her to Shellac™.
Your polish won’t smudge or chip with a Shellac Pedicure. Dries immediately.
What is Shellac?
“TOE’D” you I was on Facebook & Twitter.